Join Our Team, Macha Is Seeking an Assistant Director of Marketing!
Join the Macha team! Put your creative and strategic skills in action as Macha’s Assistant Director of Marketing. Macha is looking for a marketing professional who flourishes in a fast-paced environment and is motivated to support Macha’s growth in our evolving industry. In this role you will create marketing campaigns and assets to attract members, promote Macha’s products and offerings, support strategic initiatives, social media, and more. Ready for the next step of your career? Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Establish, manage, and execute comprehensive marketing initiatives and products for Macha/PAR.
- Design and administer the organizations’ websites, create and distribute email and print marketing, manage the organization’s social media accounts, and ensure consistent branding across all channels.
- Use analytics data to create, track, and adjust marketing strategy based on business needs.
Skills you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Three years of related marketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organization, planning skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, multitask, and flexibility with assignments.
- Strong proficiency in and knowledge of marketing strategies, Microsoft Office, GSuite or similar program for planning and collaboration, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Google Analytics, TCS/Websuite2.
- Graphic design experience preferred.
- Knowledge of financial/payments industry preferred.
What we offer:
- Hybrid remote position from the Hanover, MD or Germantown, WI office.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and employer health savings account contribution.
- Employer-paid retirement contribution.
- Employer-paid Short and Long Disability and AD&D and Life Insurance.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Educational assistance.
- Casual office dress code.
Email your resume to Marybeth Mezewski, Senior Vice President, at email@example.com. If you know someone who may be interested in this opportunity, please share!