Details Larger Image
ACH Risk Assessment Guide
For Macha Member Financial Institutions Only
Macha publications are only for sale to financial institution members and may not be resold, transferred or assigned.
Macha/PAR's comprehensive ACH Risk Assessment Guide is designed to help safeguard your financial institution from potential loss. The Guide is provided electronically and includes multiple sections including: Risk Assessment Questions, Sample ACH Policies, a Sample ACH Origination Agreement, a Glossary, and a Risk Assessment Results Matrix. The Matrix allows you to present a summary of the: assessed risks, recommendations for mitigating controls, execution strategy, and completion date in an easy-to-read report to your Compliance Committee and/or Board of Directors.
Areas covered in the ACH Risk Assessment Guide include:
- Strategic Risk – Board and Management Oversight
- Third Party Service Providers
- Information Security
- Operational Risk – Training, ACH Receipt, Government Payments, ACH Origination
- Credit Risk
- Regulation E, OFAC, BSA/AML
- Business Continuity
- Cross Channel Payments Risk
- Other areas: ACH Audit, Third Party Senders, Direct Access, High-Risk Activities